- About Us
- Regional Resources
- Abilene, Texas
- Abilene Christian University
- Cisco Junior College
- Hardin Simmons University
- McMurry University
- Public Schools A-E
- Public Schools H-Z
- Region 14 ESC
- Region 15 ESC
- Region 17 ESC
- Region 9 ESC
- Community Flyers
- Database Inclusion
Welcome to The Directory of Services!
- Basic Needs (558/820)
- Consumer Services (77/216)
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services (95/154)
- Education (39/553)
- Environment and Public Health/Safety (72/59)
- Health Care (594/546)
- Income Support and Employment (122/227)
- Individual and Family Life (396/549)
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services (186/211)
- Organizational/Community/International Services (219/565)
- Target Populations (131/516)
- X_Admin (2/16)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., PO Box 726, San Gabriel, CA 91778; Copyright 2004-2011. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
To obtain a copy of the Taxonomy contact the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angelesat: P.O. 726, San Gabriel, CA, 91778-0726. (626) 350-1841 Ext. 2518.
AIRS/Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles Taxonomy Version 4.1.4
This directory organizes services by hierarchical levels of categories. Click on a category on the left to see a list of sub-categories. Any services associated with the selected category will also be shown.
Taxonomy Version: 2019-03-06T21:06:32Z